I live within the boundaries of a National Forest. Our family run businesses depend upon the health and wellbeing of the National Parks, forest land and their employees that surround us.
Thank you for finding a way to Smokey Says Resist Limited Edition.
My customer say about [LIMITED EDITION] Smokey Says Resist:
Joe Moen: Always remember Smokey’s 5 rules:
1. Only you can prevent dictatorships.
2. ABC: Always Be Careful to avoid fascism.
3. Never, ever play with nazis or white supremacists.
4. Always watch your democracy.
5. Make sure your politicians completely understand the Nuremberg trials before electing them.
Lily Bradford Nemcosky: Smokey is Forest Service (Dept of Agriculture) NOT National Park Service (Dept of Interior).
I appreciate the humor and message of this site, but please check your references. If the mascot is poorly researched it casts doubt on your other posts.
Molly Sanders: Smokey the Bear isn’t a symbol for the National Park Service. He’s a symbol of the Forest Service (which belongs to the Agriculture Department…not even the Interior).